One Option Trading Blog http://ift.tt/1S657LD Posted 9:40 AM ET - It's déjà vu all over again. I turn on my computer and witness a sea of red. The market is down 5% in the first few trading days this year. Panic selling in China is the culprit. I hear a lot of analysts talking about weak economic conditions in China, but I'm not buying it. Official PMI's were decent. I believe Chinese investors weathered a nasty decline last year and they planned on selling stocks the first day this year so that they did not have to pay capital gains taxes in 2015. Everyone hit the …
Daytradefeed
No In-built rules. Play any card games
Sponsored by: www.anycard.games No In-built rules. Play any card games just like holding cards in your hand with upto 10 players online!! Free to join and free joining in-game cash Bonus for limited time!!
NASDAQTrader.com
Fresh off the Blog – Warrior Trading
INO.com Trader's Blog
Blog – Simpler Trading
Blog – Option Alpha
– Tradingsim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment